Monday, August 3, 2009

Stress, Continued. Because It's Not Going Away, Damnit.

Still waiting. Waiting, waiting, waiting to see if this will be OK. It's playing hell on my eating. Stress makes my brain not function. Food is rotting in the house, I can't THINK to prepare meals, half the time my appetite is zilch, the rest of the time I'm downing donuts and shaved ice.

Tomorrow I'll try to get us to the store to get some more good food, and I'll try to make it for us. I can't even think. I'm done thinking for now.

1 comment:

  1. okay so maybe it needs to be easier right now
    if food is rotting...then food is wasting, so cost is no issue
    instead...buy a few things that are nutritive AND easy
    simple meals
    semi ready made
    care for yourself
    deeply
    and know that you are loved
    :)

    ReplyDelete