Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 10: Further Adventures in Mediocrity

Tired all damn day today. Think I'm fighting something off maybe? Seem to have lost pronouns. Thinking it might be good to detail what I'm consuming... Should give us all more ammunition to kick me in the ass with.

Breakfast: 3/4 big bag of kettle corn
Lunch (at 5pm): bowl of tuna casserole, Ritz crackers, lemonade, 1/2 Toblerone
Dinner (at 10pm): ham sammich, apple, lemonade, rest of the kettle corn and Toblerone

Totally not a wonder why I feel like crap all the time.

Off to zzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. Karen,

    Is it that you didn't have a better option in the house (i.e. better for you and that you'd actually like) or is it that the kettle corn was easier?

    I've gotten into the habit of having oatmeal, with raisins, and some sugar every morning. I make sure I always have the ingredients and I turn everything else down. Even better, I really like it and it's easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Well, better for me, yes. That I'd like? Not so much. Definitely not that I would've liked AS MUCH.

    Although, while I didn't actually look at the nutritional information, this was relatively healthy kettle corn I think.

    Still, yeah, the important thing is that I didn't know or care and wasn't able to stop myself from starting or going too far.

    I have been enjoying oatmeal sometimes too! But I get the cheap 5 min stuff (even though it only takes 1:45 to cook?) to save money and time. Not as good but I think it's still kinda healthy, right? I put brown sugar in it.

    ReplyDelete