Friday, October 16, 2009

Keep on Keepin' On

Well, I've been given some space here to elaborate on my struggle. I've wanted to start a bowel detox for the last three months. I'm so scared to actually do it. I don't know what the fear is saying to me. I do use the formula that is antiviral/antibacterial and I think it has helped me stay healthy or also helps if I think I've eaten something suspicious. Here is the link to the products I will use once I get over the fear,  http://preview.tinyurl.com/boweldetox

Now my big hurtle this coming week will be a house guest from France. I know we will be eating out but I'm going to try to get in more exercise this week

Anyone out there having some progress? What if anything are you doing differently?  

I'm also trying to give up all sweets except chocolate. I love soda it seems to help with digestion but I'm working hard on giving that bad habit up. I have many other hurtles to conquer. I do love good fresh food so I feel some serious hope. 

1 comment:

  1. Go Melissa go! Have you made any progress figuring out why you're scared? The detox sounds interesting. I'm fascinated with the idea of flushing toxins out of our bodies. I know I must be chock full of them.

    Does the soda really seem to help with digestion? I've never heard that before!

    ReplyDelete