Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 5: Guess What?

Yes, another hard day. BETCHA DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING or maybe you did...like me.

Bah, humbug.

Finally had time to sit down and write tonight but man I needed some mindless web surfing so that's what I did. Now, off to desperately needed zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

But hey, I wanted a shaved ice sooooo bad TWICE today and each time had an orange juice popsicle. Wheeee.

Cripes, I'm cranky.

Really want to read Melissa's entry. Really want to respond to Jenny's email. Really want to take Babetta up on her offer of cyber therapy.

But most of all, want to sleep.

3 comments:

  1. You posted...and that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, sleep is healthy. Get as much as possible and that would be working towards healthy living.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to sleep more. It is so important to health. And we moms are at high risk for lack of sleep!

    ReplyDelete