Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 4 - Or How to Lose 4 lbs Overnight

Apparently if you throw up all your food and lose the rest out the backside, you can lose 4 lbs overnight! No, I don't recommend it.

I've been struck down by whatever is going around and haven't done anything today but sleep and use my laptop. I'm hoping (ok, that's NOT the right word) that I'll be able to go to work tomorrow.

I did find my weights the other day and actually did a few sets on my arms. And now I need to do some more. when I can actually get out of bed comfortably again.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, dang, Lani. Sorry to hear you've caught The Yuck. Take care of yourself, drink lots of water, and don't worry too much about your arms while you're trying to get better!

    I live pretty close to you-- let me know if you need a store runner or anything.

    ReplyDelete