Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tomorrow is MY Day 1

I meant to start last week and, of course, life got in the way.

Then I went and tried on pants today. WHY, WHY, WHY is it so hard for me to 1. either find pants that fit my bumpy thighs or 2. just accept how I look in pants?

Well, even though this is my 2nd trip out for new pants and I must have tried on 15 pairs between the 2 trips, I didn't buy any. BUT I did buy stop and buy a pedometer on the way home.

My goals are simple. (Well, they SOUND simple.) Walk 10,000 steps every day and lift hand weights every day to tone up my arms. How much easier could that be? 30 days. 30 days. I can do anything for 30 days, RIGHT???

We'll see.

Thanks for resurrecting this Karen. I did fairly well the first time but feel almost powerless this time.

1 comment:

  1. I am feeling helpless this time around too! What gives?? I even waited til after retrograde to restart.

    And I totally know what you mean about pants. Those damn things just need to be tailored to fit right.

    Good luck to you Lani!!

    ReplyDelete