Monday, July 27, 2009

Oh, Hi There ... Whoops

So, I dropped off the face of the earth. Sorry about that. My kiddo got two illnesses back-to-back and I haven't been to the gym for two weeks and I'm not feeling all that healthy. However, the rumblings in my digestive tract are telling me that tonight's meal was, indeed, high in fiber (ahem), and I swear and vow and swear again that I'll go to the gym tomorrow. In fact, I'll lay out my clothes tonight. Except that I have to take G. to the dentist in the morning, and don't really want to go in my stretch pants. Hm. I'll figure it out -- swear, vow, swear: You heard me, so it's got to be done now, right? Right?

In other news, my husband has to go on a business trip for the whole week of my birthday! I have my mom lined up to come one night, and she's going to babysit so an old friend and I can go out on my actual b-day, so in truth, the b-day needs are taken care of ... it's the rest of the week as a single parent that I'm not looking forward to. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. okay tonight while working on day 2 of my 1st week of my couch to 5k training the treadmill flipped a breaker...twice...and instead of just giving up I took to the yard and ran around the perimeter of the house...in full view of the neighbors, in my spandex with my middle aged mom ass

    go to the dentist in your stretchies...you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that no one who chose to glare at you is going to the gym and YOU ARE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so, did you go to the gym? And also: Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete