Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thirty Days

Yes indeed, we've made it thirty days. It's been a rocky road. Lots of success, lots of failure. YOU guys have amazed me. My first two weeks were amazing. Hella hard, but I DID it. The last two+ weeks have sucked donkey balls. Hairy, linty ones. I don't know what happened, really. I think I broke down and had a little bit of junky food, and that was powerful enough to make me feel wasted, tired, uninspired. I've also been working a lot and that's really hard because I work around dinner time and if I let myself get hungry that's when all hell breaks loose, so what I really, really need to do is plan and work ahead enough that dinner is ready before I leave, and/or bring healthy snacks with me. O' course that takes energy. I was totally going to do it yesterday but something came up. Today! Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment