Friday, July 3, 2009

the weight-ing is the hardest part

now that we all have tom petty in our heads....

how is it that...

i don't feel 165 pounds (okay, i don't feel 135 either but not 165)
i think 165 pounds should wear more than a size 14
yet when i look at myself (in a picture that hubby snuck which i promplty deleted) i think "holy shit, i'm really THAT big????"

go figure. so now i totally doubt myself. am i seeing myself through those body-distortion-image glasses? or am i REALLY seeing myself as i am?

grumblemuttergrumblemutter

1 comment:

  1. no, i still have the party in my tummy song stuck in my head...but still

    I know how you feel. I sit squarely at 172.4
    sigh
    some days I gettaloadofmyass and go "holy shit" look at that bubble
    other days I'm really intrigued by my shape
    but like i said before...I gotta love who I am now coz if not...who I am in six months is going to be wishing she were who she was 6 months ago!

    ReplyDelete