Saturday, June 13, 2009

another day

juiced
prepped the soil for the new strawberries coming soon AND moved the pepper plants out of the way of the new rain barrel (can't wait for that)
enjoyed my new favorite raw food snack, a pistachio larabar and I think I like it even better because I found them at BIG LOTS for about 60% less than I paid for them at Whole Foods!
I had some sliced avocado with my sandwich for lunch
not really a recipe, i guess, just sliced with sea salt and cracked pepper
I didn't hate it
that's all I have to say about that

We went to the Saturday Gathering this morning
it's a cooperative community assistance program our church participates in to feed the homeless and offer other assistance. Bm and I made 180 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...whew!
Then...we went and did what SHE wanted
I was slightly annoyed, but I got over it quickly when I realized I was getting healthier...I was make her healthier too :)

check!

now off to interpret Jordin Sparks
but it looks like the sky is going to fall
so maybe not

No comments:

Post a Comment