Friday, June 12, 2009

movin' on up...

went to the gym today (again) instead of walking outside because i didn't want the soles of my sneakers to stick to the hot ground!

last time i went, i jogged a little. tonight i jogged a little more. it felt good. really good. and it felt possible. to paraphrase the religious right: with crystal method and the beastie boys, all things are possible.

slowly but surely the little seane corn-esque woman in me is growing stronger and filling in my shell. i just know i have a body like hers in me. i can FEEL it (yes, i'm coveting).

me so happy.

6 comments:

  1. So proud of you, and happy for you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap that lady is amazing.

    and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and speaking of shoes, I still wear your mary jane converse that I got at a swap. that was you right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey SC yeah THAT's the hair my dream me has in my dream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. god how i miss those MJs. not that i'm wanting them back. i just need to get another pair. i think some of my personality was left in those soles. :)

    b...you can have her hair. i want her legs and arms. anyone else want to dissect seane corn?

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's okay a, i don't want HER hair...or her legs and arms
    I've got enough to look after with my own :)

    ReplyDelete