Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Meals

Day 1:

Breakfast. Two eggs, cottage cheese and apple sauce.
Lunch: One tuna sandwich, sliced apple with peanut butter.
Dinner: Sauteed chicken, brown rice, salad (spinach, romaine, cukes, tomatoes, cheese).

Day 2:

Breakfast. Skipped
Lunch: One tuna sandwich, baby carrots with Ranch, sliced apple with peanut butter.
Dinner: Sauteed fish, mashed potatoes, cukes with Ranch.

I know it's all relative so I'll just tell you, this is pretty awesome for me. Note the conspicuous absence of soda, baked goods, or candy. I just realized I feel kind of lost. I'm so used to eating junk, and it's such a big part of my life. It's losing your left pointer finger, or not being able to see the color blue, or something. Whoa! Where the fuck is it? You can't help but notice it, more or less all the time.

Also, today we went to the store, which is The Place Where You Buy Temptation to me, and we had to walk through the bakery, and there were a jillion fresh donuts, then ice cream at end caps, bulk candy and sodas by the check-out, etc etc. Going to the store is one of the hardest things for me. But I did it! No junk food! Not. Even. Considered. Boo-yah! As my circa 1993 brother would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment