Monday, June 8, 2009

It's Not You, It's Me. Well, Okay, It's You.

Dear Krispy Kreme Chocolate Iced, Maple Iced, and Sugar Coated Donuts,

I can't see you anymore. The truth is, you're no good for me. If you were a person, you'd be the sexy biker with the heart of stone, the prison record, and the drug habit. And I just can't live like that anymore.

I would wish you well, but frankly I wouldn't be sad if all your locations burned to the ground. Also, I think it's very unfair of the three of you to be so entangled in my mind that whenever I loose myself to your siren call, I do so in triplicate.

Meet me on the couch in five minutes for one last fling.

Karen

PS Suck it, bitches.

PPS No, I didn't mean it! Take me back, my darlings!

PPPS NO! NO! YOU FIENDS!

1 comment:

  1. Bwhahahaha....my office rescheduled their National Donut Appreciation Day to tomorrow so I will be looking them in the eye and doing what my mother always told me to do: Just. Say. No. (Yeah, I picked one helluva day to start my 30 days, didn't I? Had to pick the donut day.)

    ReplyDelete