Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Making it official

Wow I've moved to the front of the page :)

So here are my goals for the "30 days" plus one that didn't appear in the original comments complete with hyperlinks where appropriate

*going more raw. I'll juice every morning and add at least one other raw meal or snack each day

*I'll try out one new raw food recipe each week

*I'll work in the garden(s) every day, usually after work when the sun is still out but it's not too hot

*I'll relocate and renovate the compost bin

*I'll do something each of my KIDS wants to do one day each week instead of something I want to do with my kids

*One week this month, every night of the week


*The only scale-like object I will put my feet on is my Wii fitness board

And as for e's mama's comment on my comment:
"Does hubby know about the plan for a week of crazy monkey sex? I could aim for 7 days this month but probably not in a row."

I don't THINK I said anything about "crazy monkey sex," just sex...some can be crazy, some can be monkey, some can just be...and I haven't decided whether I'll let him in on it beforehand :)

I was going to put an official "start date to the 30" and have it be this Friday...but then I figured, Why Wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment