Thursday, June 11, 2009

check, check, check

  • juiced this morning,
  • pureed brocolli chilled (raw) soup for lunch
  • new tomato plant in the topsy turvy for the one that didn't make it through the storm
  • taught Bm how to use the desktop publishing software so she could work on the book she's writing over the summer
  • researched some raw recipes that utilize avocado since it was on sale
  • came to terms with my identity

I did also enjoy 2 pieces of russel stovers chocolate and two peppermint patties during the course of the day. They were actually quite yummy and it doesn't bother me as much that I enjoyed these treats since I'm so proud of the checks on my list

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about this raw thing. What's so good about it? I have a sad little juicer that needs more attention. Also I hate the taste of most cooked veggies so I eat them raw, and if you tell me how that's healthier I will get to pat myself on the back!

    ReplyDelete