Sunday, June 28, 2009

Checking In

I was in Alabama this past week visiting my grandparents. Glad to see everyone's still trucking along. Traveling can be detrimental to any kind of food plan, but this time wasn't bad, and we did a lot of work, cleaning out a shed for my grandma. I also did 25 mins. on their exercise bike another day, so all in all, not a total loss.

I did discover that after "fibering up" for a while, there's a backlash if you stop ... you get the picture. Although I tend to be a little constipated when I travel, so maybe that was it. Anyway, I'm kind of glad that tomorrow is Monday and the week/schedule can begin. I feel more in charge of my food/excercise destiny that way.

Karen, it was awesome to see your post about forgiving yourself and getting back on the wagon. That's all we can do, you know? Perfection is not the goal.

1 comment:

  1. "Karen, it was awesome to see your post about forgiving yourself and getting back on the wagon. That's all we can do, you know? Perfection is not the goal."

    It didn't work so well after all :o[

    ReplyDelete