Sunday, June 7, 2009

T Minus One Soda

Only one of my many, many health flaws: once the junk is in the house, I cannot not consume it. Now is not the time to explore how eloquently this illustrates my dysfunction with food, since I am too busy shoveling fast food french fries into my mouth hand over fist.

The important thing to know is this: sodas in the house = no success, and what I'm doing here is called Not Setting Myself Up For Failure as opposed to Making Excuses.

For waiting to start this challenge until the last soda has been dispatched with, you may either congratulate me or hit me over the head. I welcome both responses equally.

In any case, there is but one Coke left in the fridge now, which means that TUESDAY IS D-DAY. Monday I will spend the day lovingly sipping the Coke and choreographing an appropriate war dance to start my thirty days.

No comments:

Post a Comment