Thursday, June 11, 2009

six pounds!!!

Holy crap. Could I have really lost 6 lbs last week just from walking, drinking more water, and thinking about what I eat? Apparently so. I've got to assume a lotof it is water weight but damn, I'll take it. 6 down, 40 more to go! (ouch)

Last night was especially challenging. Wednesday nights are "man nights" for the husband and in the past, these nights alone have been binge nights for me. Add onto that that our son just started a new daycare and is having a hard time transitioning which just tears me apart. I find myself desperately wanting to turn to the pantry whenever I think about it. I went to the pantry oh um about 100 times last night just to stare at all the food. I thought about sugary cereal. I contemplated the ginger cookies. Popcorn with real butter? How about making some mac and cheese? In the end, I chose dried pineapple because it's sweet and chewy and I went to bed. I guess this is how you lose weight.


2 comments: