Monday, June 8, 2009

well, well, well, what do we have here?



no, i'm not about to litter. i just happened to be at a red light. that's my apple a day, another goal of mine for these thirty days*.





*this apple a day is contingent upon pollen counts since birch tends to trigger an oral allergy for me when eating apples, i know--like you care. btw, when is the damned mold count going to drop??? sweet bejesus, it's killing me and i'll probably have to wear a michael jackson face mask when i go walking tonight but what the hell, it's austin so it will be fashionable. (oh yeah, and i'm assuming we can cuss on this blog since we're all big girls and karen already popped the profanity cherry when she said "suck it, bitches").

angel

1 comment:

  1. Ho ho, yes. I am quite profane. I hope no one's vagina will be offended when I bust out "cunt-faced bastards" as a donut description.

    ReplyDelete