Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The first time I played, I really sucked...

...but they made me try, and I won
direct quote from my middleone as he plays with the wii waiting for grandma to come get him and his brother to hit the midnight showing of Transformers.

First time I ______, I really sucked...but they made me try, and I won.

Sounds like a good mantra
it may need lipstick and a mirror

I want a food processor
anyone have one in the recesses of her kitchen cabinets that she wouldn't miss if it were gone?
I may lurk on Craigslist for a while
So many of the Raw Recipes I want to try require a food processor
and I really DO use my juicer every day...so it wouldn't be a dust catching appliance
and since we got rid of the microwave, we have room

I guess that's one thing I've slacked on is trying a new raw recipe each week
I've tried new raw foods...like making myself eat avocado or a new type of sashimi and although i've bookmarked some great recipes, I haven't actually made anything yet
Thursday...I'm doing that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment