Monday, June 15, 2009

I took care of me today

around 3:30 I saw a buttermint in my "junk cup" at work
went to reach for it and said
"you don't even want that, you're just going to grab it because it's there"
So I didn't

The hub called me on the way home to say
"hey, we're gonna wait for you to get home so we can all go shoot off rockets" (the boys built rockets today)

I knew Bm had the Court of Awards ceremony at GS and I wouldn't get dinner until after 8...well until after I made it when I got home at 8

so on my way home I called the hub
"hey, could you please make me a pb&j?" Toast my bread, my pb is on the top shelf and I like the mango jelly"
he did, it was good...hit the spot and kept me satisfied all the way through feeding the family and finding something for myself

i took care of me
avoided meltdown
avoided the "eating anything, even if it has gluten, coz i'm starving and gonna kill someone" place
:)

juiced
apple
uber yummy salad for lunch
lara bar
found an interesting raw key lime pie recipe (that uses avocados...so 2 birds one stone)
did something the BOYS wanted to do today (and had to duck and cover from falling rockets)
today is day 2




1 comment:

  1. You are a rock star achieving all those goals!

    "today is day 2"

    Is that day 2 of the whole week of sex? If so, what does your hub think? ;o)

    ReplyDelete